Bass Burhglar Alarms

I've been too busy lately to spend time in USENET.  Besides opening
another online store I'm also adding a few thousand new products to my
existing websites -  www.BassBurglarAlarms.com, www.BassHome.com and
www.Home-Automation.us

A few folks sent birthday cards (which I read weeks later upon my
return from Brazil).  Thanks for the thoughts, as well as the concern
from several who sent e-mail and two who called to ask if all was well.

I noticed a lengthy thread with questions and suppositions about my
website.  The phone numbers are changing because I selected a new VoIP
provider.  The number on my contact page is tremporary and will soon be
replaced by a new 800 number.  We're setting up a server-based auto
attendant to direct calls to customer service, technical support or
sales.  Hopefully, the queue system will function as planned,
eliminating long waits and busy signals which have been a royal pain
for a while now.

Our address is changing, too.  I'm in the process of purchasing a
larger home with more office space and more bedrooms (Brazilian
relatives keep drifting in :)).

Now for the on topic part of the post.  I'm looking for someone with
extensive knowledge of security, fire and communications systems to
help with telephone sales.  Hours and work week scheduling are
flexible.  Commissions should top $100K if you're willing to work.
VoIP services allow you to work from home or just about anyplace else
with a broadband connection.

If you have a broad-based knowledge of security systems, a pleasant but
persuasive (non-agressive) phone manner and would like to strike out on
your own, please contact me at your convenience.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com