Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

The mention of possible sexual harassment, litigation, unreasonable
peers, and having your own personal "grapevine" for industry info are
all old news.
What's next? You gonna tell us how you're a light shade of mauve, along
with being 25% Jehovah's Witness 33% Buddhist 12% Hindu 8% Wiccan 10%
Catholic 50% Hebrew 47% Harri Krishna 19% Greek Orthodox and 22%
Scientologist (but only during a leap year when you are a Rasta lay
minister)?............notice how it doesn't add up right?
Stop using Bass material and come up with something original or get the
flock out of here.