ADT Dealer Complaint

 I purchased an ADT Home Security system which was installed by ALERT
Security Services. No more than 10 days after the purchase my home was
broken into and after that break in the motion decector now
malfuncations. The following day 15 July, 2005 I call ADT to set up an
appointment to have a technian come out and fix and/or replace the
motion dector. The appointment was made for 12:00 p.m. Sunday 17 July,
2005.

Yes that is correct Sunday I made sure to ask the operator/secratary
that I was talking too that they sent out technitians on the weekends
and she reassured me that they did. On Sunday 17 July, 2005 ALERT
Security Services (which is contacted by ADT Home Security Systems)
never showed up. After countless hours of playing phone tag and getting
the run around from ADT Home Security System all I got was an apology
and the disatisfaction of ADT having to leave a message on ALERT
Security Systems answering machine.

To no surprise nothing was taking care of. The appointmet was set up
through an ALERT Security Systems operator/secretary but come Sunday 17
July, 2005 no one was to be found. After a completely ruined Sunday my
family and I are still left with the insecurity of having a secruity
system that malfunctions and is inadaquate to have left protecting
anyone's family or home. Once again my family and I are left with
restless nights and long hard days wondering if and when the next
person might come into our home. And not to add salt to the wound but I
do work for the United States Air Force and I do know how much peace of
mind a little security can bring to any individual and I can't do my
job unless ALERT Security Services does their's.

If you have any question or concerns I would be more than happy to
share even more details with you on this matter just e-mail me at
Consumer

I hope no one else has to endure the feeling I have to every night I
try to close my eyes.

Extremely Disgruntled,

Jason

Camden, SC, 29152