Re: ASA re-visited

no wires showing wrote:
> This was for Al Colombo's Give Peace a Chance post
>
>  no wires showing
>  Nov 4, 8:26 pm   show options
>
> Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
> From: "no wires showing" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> - Find messages by this
> author
> Date: 4 Nov 2005 17:26:05 -0800
> Subject: Re: ASA re-visited
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Remove | Report Abuse
>
> You only came back because you missed me. Doug L suffers from that same
>
> attachment disorder which is why he crank calls my office on a daily
> basis. It's ok to admit you feel empty without the guru of rude around

Jeeeeze Tom, your like a freakin annoying fly. Your not here for weeks
then all of a sudden your got 15 random posts and nobody knows who the
hell your talking to. Wadda we sposedta do, pick a post and figure out
who it's to ...... or what?

Bzzzzt Bzzzzztbzzzzzt   Bzzzzt    Bzzzzzztbzzzzzzztbzzzzzzzt    :-)

Lookit ..... try this. When you want to reply to someone, select all
the text in the message you are replying to ..... then hit the reply
button. Everything you selected should appear on the screen and then
you can delete out the things you don't want to send and intersperse
(that means put your replys in between the other persons text) your
replys with theirs.

Gawd, do I have to teach you EVERYTHING?