Re: ASA re-visited

Karl Magnus wrote:

> ... But, you have to love the "Bass-o-matic" line by
> line deconstruct of the post. LOL

Um, thanks, but would you have found it more effective for me to just
top-post my response and quote all of Jim's message following it?

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Systems and Network analyst                       Concordia University
Instructional & Information Technology        Montreal, Quebec, Canada