Re: Danger - Independent Alarm Dealers

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Bob, did you get the 9.5 meg PDF file I sent you by private email on ADT's
> position on VoIP. If you didn't, it's four pages and I can fax it to you if
> you give me your fax number by private e mail
>
> RHC

I'd appreciate having a copy as well, Bob...  And get rid of the
"polecat" software...  "Micro-zaftig" has a couple of excellent programs
that incorporate "anti-spam" and anti-spyware" components.  Visit
http://www.microsoft.com/protect.  It's *free* as long as you're running
a properly registered Windows XP platform...

Frank