Re: 8. NEWBEES, RF transmitters disturb Wireless Alarm Systems..

I am not getting in the middle of this but Mike can I ask you where in
the link for the document you posted where it says it was a hositle
divorce or where it says the lawyer fees weren't paid?
I'm not being hostile I just don't see what you are claiming.