Re: 8. NEWBEES, RF transmitters disturb Wireless Alarm Systems..

> Groan!!!  That's almost as bad as Mike
> always asking if you've paid the Lawyer

No comparison.  The above was a lame pun (the best kind) aimed at no one.
MM's posts are all hatred.  He aught to get together with Jiminex.  The two
of them could plan their strategy to take over Usenet by posting profanity.
:^)

I've never figured out where he got the idea that I could possibly owe my
ex-wife's lawyer anything.  In CT you pay for your own lawyer.