Re: 8. NEWBEES, RF transmitters disturb Wireless Alarm Systems..

> I am not getting in the middle of this
> but Mike can I ask you where in the
> link for the document you posted
> where it says it was a hositle divorce
> or where it says the lawyer fees
> weren't paid?
>
> I'm not being hostile I just don't see
> what you are claiming.

Not that my divorce is in any way germane to this newsgroup but there's a
good reason you don't see it.  Sabodish made it up.  I'm not absolutely
certain but ISTR he originally claimed that I owed money to my ex-wife's
attorney.  Now he says it's my attorney.

Reality check:  The state of CT does not provide public access to privileged
attorney/client information, including fees paid.  Sabodish simply made up a
lie and then posted it so many times that he now believes it's fact.  If you
challenge him on it he'll probably suggest you "below" him.  Press him and
he'll call you a clone and threaten to make a web page about you.  For some
reason he seems to think that being harassed by him is the ultimate
disgrace.  Some people would probably consider it an honor.  :^)