Re: 22. Are you an OLD or a NEW VICTIM of wireless alarm systems

Ya, I know, Jim. I tried to reason with this idiot a couple of years ago (as
did you, if memory serves :-) and quickly realized it was futile.
However, every now and then I think we have to respond 'just for trhe
record' in case some hapless reader really does believe we won't take him
on.
But I appreciate the sentiment... I'll just go back to banging my head
against a wall. I'd like to introduce this asshole to some folks who were
VERY grateful that they had a portable transmitter that not only worked when
they needed it but may very well have saved their life (or considerable
anguish, to say the least)