Re: Wireless alarm systems - advice please

Nige.

Many thanks for the reply there. The only reason I'm going for wireless
is that I've just completed a marthon of home improvements, plastering,
decorating etc and noiw, just when it's too late, I've decided to get
an alarm istalled. Therefore, I would prefer not to disturb the
decorations with cabling etc. Take your point about the wireless
sounder - you've confirmed what I was wondering there. Also about the
battery life of the detectors and different manufacturers/suppliers.
Thanks.

Just a bit of further clarification if you don't mind. Can you let me
know why you prefer Scantronic rather than Visonic powermax+ and, can
you let me know what Part P compliancy involves for the spur
connection?

Thanks in advance.

Paul