Re: Wireless alarm systems - advice please

We use scantronic for our hard wired systems, have tried others but always
gone back (quality & reliability)
Because of this when we HAVE to use wireless we always use theirs. ( I have
no experience of visonic wireless other than some PA pendants some years
ago)

As for Part P  -  http://www.iee.org/Publish/WireRegs/PartP.cfm  & a google
search for part P will find you many more sites.