Re: Wireless alarm systems - advice please

You are not likely to find better than Scantronic - but are you sure that
you really want wireless - as hard wired is much better
If you must go down the wireless route get sensors and panel from the same
manufacturer - do NOT even consider trying to use a wireless siren.

I would expect to change wireless sensor batteries every year (and dont use
cheapo ones). & main panel back-up battery after 3-5 years.

Make sure that your Spur connection to the mains is part P compliant. If you
are in any doubt get a Professional in.