Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> Mike Said:
>> That funny - have any balls?
>>
>> Frankie Boy Goes On:
>> The fact that Mike "holds himself out to be so much better  than Robert"
>> is ludicrous in the extreme.
>>
>> Mike Said:
>> That must be in your EyE ONLY. Where did I ever say that I am **BETTER**
>> than Robert? I did say that I have been in this trade 7 years longer than
>> him SO if that makes me better according to you, then so be it. Did Steve
>> Ryckman (founder of alt.security.alarms) say he was better than Robert
>> when he told him to grow up as shown in this post
>> http://goofysplace.com/growup.htm
>
> You constantly compare your operation to Robert's, stating how much better
> it is to deal with someone who isn't a convicted felon, doesn't "double
> dip", ships orders on time, etc.  You're really no better than Robert and
> in a lot of cases a whole lot worse because you engage in several
> practices no one here would ever think of doing.  Add to all this the fact
> that you're also a foul-mouthed pervert and the "picture's" pretty
> complete.
>

>> Frankie Boy Goes On:
>> Mike's accused Robert of "double dipping".  If  you look at any online
>> credit card transaction page, it warns you *not* to  push the "submit
>> button" twice.  I'm sure that Robert had nothing to do with  the customer
>> being billed twice on his credit card.  That's a problem with
>> Search-Fit, not Robert.
>>
>> Mike Said:
>> That problem should have been corrected **BEFORE** the site went live.
>
> Search-Fit isn't the only legitimate credit card processor out there.
> Lot's of them warn about pushing the submit button twice.  It's obvious to
> me you have little experience in dealing directly with a credit-card
> processor (or shopping cart programs for that matter).
>

>> Not at the expense of a customer. That would, could not and does not
>> happen at http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com as we use the most secure
>> **ACCURATE** credit card processor know on the web -
>> http://www.PayPal.com owned and operated by Ebay.
>
> Uh-huh...  It's Mickey Mouse and Goofy rolled into one...  First you have
> to print out an order page, then you have to fax it to some idiot who
> operates out of a post office box somewhere in New Jersey (you hope) who
> even the Better Business Bureau has never heard of let alone the State's
> Alarm Association...  right!!!
>

>> Frankie Boy Goes On:
>> Mike's been getting the "soft treatment" for months...  Like I said...
>> last night was a bit of a "one of".
>>
>> Mike Said:
>> TRANSLATION:
>> His left hand was sore so he could not stroke the monkey. His right hand
>> is the only one that knows the last time he got laid. His panties was
>> bunching, he had no one to argue with in his trailer complex SO he took
> [...]

Mike Said:
You are clueless - no offence to Rhonda either. Looks like you are going to
win the Ass Clown award once again Frankie Boy......... Where's the pictures
of the goose in the cockpit windshield???? What is the resistance reading on
should get between a plastic grounded junction box and a PVC water pipe? I
hear Pelco made a new PTZ unit for levitating ladders.

--
http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com
"Your One Stop Alarm Shop"