Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

snipped...
> VERY reliable if it's installed properly. But, as I've said in the
> past, generally speaking, it takes me just about as long to do a
> wireless system as it does a wired system. I really detail the
> placement and signal strength of transmitters and receivers. I did a
> relatively small system (small house) a few weeks ago and got 10's on
> all 22 transmitters with one receiver.

and then you woke up.

I find that very hard to believe, Jim. Not the time issue, I wholeheartedly
agree, wireless IS NOT a quicker install. But 22 txs all at full strength?
Was this a doll house? and did they have indoor plumbing?
Sounds like one of the 3 little pigs' places and not the brick one either...
hahahahahahaha , don't go bass on me here, Jim, just having a little
fun at your expense :-)