Re: Same Old Northern

news:NomdnZuRIqxyTB_fRVn-qg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> North Supply used to pester me every so often,

Oh, yeah.  I remember those guys.  Haven't got a call from them in years
thank goodness.  They were the guys who wanted you to fill out a multi page
credit ap, send complete copies of all your financial documents, pledge your
first born, secure everything with a credit card, and swear an oath of
fealty so they could sell to you COD.  LOL.  I never bought a single thing
from them.  Are they still around?  If so I am sure they didn't miss my
business.

Bob La Londe