Re: Same Old Northern

news:_8ydneGIauK_zh_fRVn-pA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > After many years of refusing to do business
> > with Northern Video I finally broke down
> > and decided to give them another try...
>
> My only question is why?

Well, I had a lot worse experience with ADI, but I gave Vern Alderman a
chance to straighten it all out, and he took very good care of me.  Still
does, although he is now working for SGI.

I have had a dozen different people at Northtern over the last several years
call and ask me to let them show me how much better it was.  I finally gave
and let them show.  They failed.  Oh, well...  I guess they go back on the
not unless everybody else in the world is out of stock, and then only if I
can't subsititue a different product first list.