Re: Same Old Northern

> After many years of refusing to do business
> with Northern Video I finally broke down
> and decided to give them another try...

My only question is why?  You had miserable experiences with them in the
past.  Others have expressed similar opinions of them in the interim.  I was
poorly treated by North Supply (no relationship) and one other distributor
when my business was small so I dropped them.  The rep literally laughed.
Now I spend well over a million a year and all of a sudden they want my
business.  No chance.

> Same old Northern.  Nothing has improved
> in the last eight years.  LOL.

Reminds me of a certain newsgroup.  :^)

--

Regards,