Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> ... remember calling the CT Consumer Protection
> office to file a complaint against my company?...

I never filed a complaint against you or your crooked company.

> Oh wait, you will claim you never did it.

Correct, because I didn't.

> You spent months on end trying to do harm
> to my company...

Wrong again.  I considered filing a claim and even went so far as to check
your license.  As you well know, you never even bothered to apply for the
required CT license.  If I had filed a complaint they would have shut down
your little scam.

> What we all really want to know is where is
> that new windows program you invented that
> would revolutionize the industry?

Revolutionize the industry?  Hardly.  It's just an app that can easily be
modified download almost any panel on the market.  If you understood XML and
how it can be used to key in EEPROM maps and configuration rules you'd have
an inkling how such an app works.  I'm certain this is way above that vacant
cavity you call your head.

If you want more details on the app, contact Edwards.  They bought it from
us.  Just for laughs I munged the names of several of the idiots here who
claimed I wasn't working on the app and included them in the help system.
My own name is in there as well.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass