Adding EZM to P3200

Hello all.  I have a Napco P3200 with three english keypads and one
wireless extension module.  I've only turned on 1 keypad EZM and the
zones are 9-12. The Wireless extension immediately put itself at
13-whatever, and I programmed my wireless devices and all is fine.
Now, if I want to use another keypad's EZM, it wants to live at 13-16,
which overrides my wireless addresses.  Do I simply move the wireless
address numbers down four spots and move my zone descriptions down four
spots too, or is there something else I need to do?  If that's all,
then why don't I simply turn all 3 keypads on and move all the wireless
addresses down by 8?  Is this right or there somewhere in the
programming that tells the panel where the wireless expansion module
will live, starting at what address, other than option (1) "Wireless"
inside By Feature programming?
Thanks