Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

Oh you have got to be joking! YOU never tried to go RL on anyone here?
Ummmmm Pinkie remember calling the CT Consumer Protection office to
file a complaint against my company? Oh wait, you will claim you never
did it.
You spent months on end trying to do harm to my company. What was real
funny tho was when you claimed I served time in New Mexico.
Now you and Frankie can play internet grab ass till Kingdom Come but
when you're going to lie try to make it as believable as the Brazilian
kidnapping (oh wait that was a lie too).
What we all really want to know is where is that new windows program
you invented that would revolutionize the industry?