Re: Pricing on Ademco Smokes

If I was a nice guy I'd sell them to you for $75.00 each plus shipping
but nice I'm not :-)
Bob if you REALLY get in a jam just email me.
You could always try Bass. He loves to sell shit he has no clue about
to people who think he's legit.
Just don't hang around the mailbox waiting for the delivery. He'll be
in Brazil on some family emergency like when the ficticious cousins
were kidnapped.