Re: The MM & Jiminex Show (was: Bass....)

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> Jiminex flamed:
> >
> > Lookie here folks, if you'd all stop cross
> > posting you'd not be reading any of this.
>
> He didn't x-post to ASA.  You did.

Take a look Fatso. He cross posted otherwise he wouldn't have agreed to
stop doing it ........ now would he.

> > But as long as you insist .........
> > --- snip ---
>
> We don't.

You don't get to vote. Remember your rule? I can do anything I want and
you don't have any say about it. You made up the rule. You abide by it
and so do I. Damn shame you couldn't have been more considerate of
others ....... way back then ....... HuH?

And aren't you proud of yourself?

You are the reason and you are the cause of all of this and it will
never end until you drop dead .........  which we all hope is very
soon.

How's the ol pumper doing fatso?  Still wheezin when you go up stairs?
Or was that when you move?

Yep there he is folks. Hurry! HURRY Step right up and see BassoTubo the
dulap man ...........Heh heh heh heh heh. He died about a year ago but
hasn't begun to rot yet. There's just so much of him ............ we
figure we'll keep him around till he starts to stink ......... unnnn
that is  ........ more than he did when he was alive .........