Re: Pricing on Ademco Smokes

ah..ya cant do that on new construction or  you'll lose the builder on =
the next custom house...no biggie...it just gets factored in the next =
job.

...I can name that tune in 3 notes...I'll pay him 6 bucks to buy them =
from me!
Then I'll sub the job to ADT, sell the paper to Brinks and slam the =
trunk and be outta heah :-))))