Re: Pricing on Ademco Smokes

I'll let you pay me $7 each only if you overnight them, each individual
shipped....

Na...I know that they are somewhere arround $89.00 ea.  I was hopping to
find that I could get a Case of  12 at some rediculous case price and then
pay the $89 each for the remaining 3.  Not going to happen, but it never
hurts to ask, sometimes the "case" discount is substaintial....

Bob