Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

He said the can was locked, he made no reference to board being locked only
that he didn't have the installers code. Appears, probably and apparently
are the words he used, assuming is the word you have just used, it may be
black & white to you but at this stage it looks like pure conjecture to me.
We don't know who changed the code or who knew the code, but apparently that
doesn't matter, the new owner of the house doesn't have the code therefore
the alarm company is a scumbag, Nice one Robert

Doug L