Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

news:ZMqdneM1YNO5dtffRVn-pw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Rojas can do it.  That 'must' be a super power.
> But Rojas isn't a thief... well anyway, I don't think he is.

The thief is **YOU* Robert L. Goofy Bass who stole all Jim's manuals when he
entrusted you with FREE access to his site. Then you cried like a baby until
Jim gave you a FREE copy of Tech Help. Not to mention that after all Jim did
for you, you now have the balls to give FREE manuals away on your website as
well as sell those that you can make a few bucks on, see the  example HERE:
http://bassburglaralarms.com/categtype_38.htm
YOU ARE A SCUMBAG.....
-Moderator