Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

news:a_2dncdFj5of-9TfRVn-1A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> At the end I had gone just shy of 100 miles so I circled our development
> once to make the magic number.  I was tired but not sore at all other than
> a bit sunburned (it was in August).

Total LIES;
The old ticker is not operating properly. His Fat ass is riding a chair.
SEE: http://goofysplace.com/heart.htm

From: "Robert L. Bass" robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 7/31/2004 3:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you,

>>Besides blown up computer and the broken newsgroup server at bellsouth, I
    have been just busier than a one armed paper hanger...

As my old pastor used to say it, you were "busier than a one-legged man at a
butt kicking contest."  :^)

>> Trying to find qualifed personnel to start
>> a prison facility expansion in the middle
>> of State along with all of the other everyday
>> business.. Everything well I take it?

Yup.  I've been busy adding products to one online store and getting ready
to move the other to the new servers.

I had a bit of a scare last week... severe chest pains and a few other nasty
symptoms... bad EKG results.  I'm scheduled for a stress test and possibly
an angiogram next week.  So much for my trip to Brazil.  :^(