Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

> The post isn't whether you should or
> shouldn't, just a clarification as to
> eligibility.

The fact is I'm completely eligible.  Saying that the law is complex and the
process involved doesn't change a thing.  The law is quite clear on who can
or cannot be licensed and there's nothing in it that would prevent me from
doing so.  I've read it from cover to cover quite recently.  Saying that
it's always changing means nothing.  As it stands today there's nothing to
prohibit me from licensure other than me not being interested in doing
licensed work.