Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

Correction Mr. Bass.

The ECLB historically has refused to allow anyone that does not have
his/her civil rights, to take the test. If, in fact, you have your civil
rights,
you may qualify to take the test, if all the other requirements are met.
I have told you that before.(several years ago at the E-House show
in Orlando).

If you can qualify, go for it...........It's worth a try.

Norm Mugford