Re: Insurance companys wonder why there so hated

Oh I've been there, done that as well. The best is when they ask you the
same question 5 to 6 different ways to see what your answer is each time.
They think you are stupid, and are going to catch you in a lie. Since you
have nothing to hide, why would you lie anyway?

In the past, have gone through several hours of questioning, and on a piece
of paper, I keep track on how many times they ask me the same
question...They don't like it when you write things down in front of
them...they think they are the only ones entitlted to do that during
proceedings. When they finally ask me what I am doing, I tell them I am
doing exactly the same thing you are...taking notes...funny shit.

Some lawyers tend to see conspiracies everywhere, except in their own game
plan. To them it is ok to fabricate the truth as long as it serves their
clients best interest.

Jim Rojas