Insurance companys wonder why there so hated

Had one of my alarms save 3 lives and the building from total destruction to
only have the attorney for my customer turn around and acuse me of tampering
with and removing evidence from a fire scene a felony in Pa.
when nothing was touched and it was there the whole time they just could not
see it with the poor lighting conditions
and then acuse me of doing the elecrical work in the building and thats why
i tampered with the stuff  when i never did  electrical work in the building
and now she expects me to show up in court and testify on my customers
behalf after she slanders me. Is this attorney cracked in the head or what.
Becuase she made the acuzation any testimony of mine would be tainted with
the fruit of the poision tree theory .
I have no choice but to remain silent under my constituional rights becuase
of her acuzation. trying to discredit me,
i saved that company untold thousands of dollars and this is how they thank
me.  What a piece of work.

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Exclusive Correspondant www.nbfd.us
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
going to enjoy the trip.