Re: Insurance companys wonder why there so hated

> Becuase she made the acuzation any testimony of
> mine would be tainted with the fruit of the poision
> tree theory...

I don't know if yoour testimony would be devalued but "fruit of the poison
tree" is a totally unrelated concept having to do with evidence gathered as
an indirect result of an illegal search or unwarranted arrest.

> I have no choice but to remain silent under my
> constituional rights becuase of her acuzation...

If she is no longer accusing you and you are not the subject of a criminal
inquery, your fifth amendment rights aren't an issue.  Tell the truth, show
documentation of your work and let the lawyers explain how they wrongly
accused you earlier.

> trying to discredit me, i saved that company untold
> thousands of dollars and this is how they thank
> me.  What a piece of work.

This is an insurance company, right?  Surely you didn't expect human
decency.