Re: Insurance companys wonder why there so hated

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Oh I've been there, done that as well. The best is when they ask you the
> same question 5 to 6 different ways to see what your answer is each time.
> They think you are stupid, and are going to catch you in a lie.

The reason you are there is so they can gather more information. They are
depending on the fact that people like to talk. Volunteering more
information than asked for, which is common, is a benefit to them. Asking
the same question a different way, in most cases will get the person to
answer it in a different way giving them more info.

Since you
> have nothing to hide, why would you lie anyway?

In this situation, your answer should be "refer back to the answer I have
already given to that question". Never answer a question a second time,
because unless the answer is a simple "Yes or No", which should be the
extent of any answers anyway, you will never use the same words as you did
two hours ago and they will find a way to use this to their benefit. They
will still want you to answer the question again, but stick you your guns.
You have already answered the question. Once they have heard you say that a
few times, they will usually look for another game to play. They are masters
at confusion.

Bob4Secur