Re: Opinions on alarms systems configured/monitored over IP network

I'm surprised no one has mentioned (knows about) the Summit eNT product
from Edwards Security (http://www.edwards.ca).

Of course, the website doesn't offer any useful information about the
Summit eNT product, I just discovered.

This is an enterprise product, providing ONLY alarm
configuration/monitoring/reports and access control.

As you indicated, most other companies really haven't focused on the
security side of things.