Re: President Bush given the Indian name of "Walking Eagle"

"John O" <johno@#no^spam&heathkit.com> wrote in message

>>> Besides, kicking their ass doesn't make them go away, it makes the
>>> survivors more angry and determined. Remember the end of WWI? Same
>>> thing.
>>
>> And the end of WWII?
>
> Nukes on a thousand missiles pointed at us. A MUCH larger threat than
> Saddam, he killed millions of his own, and we did what to end it? We stood
> tall, persevered for 40 years, and let them crash on their own.

Eh? We didn't let Germany crash on their own...we TOOK them down... and they
didn't have missiles that could hit us, much less nuclear(atomic)...

And I don't see Saddam as much less of a threat than Hitler... If anything,
he was more... He didn't distinguish his targets. Glad we got to him early
enough... Think of the grief that would not have been loosed on the world if
we had gone after Nazi Germany ten years sooner than we did...