Re: President Bush given the Indian name of "Walking Eagle"

> Odd that if it's such a mess over there people missing limbs would want to

If some terrorist took my leg, I'd want a piece of his ass in retaliation;
that sounds pretty normal to me. But that doesn't justify why we went there
in the first place. Today, it seems those terrorists have better access to
Americans than they ever could have wished for.

I just hope we get out of there asap.

-John O