Re: Bass Alarms

"loops" <franklupo2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1110629487.672956.93700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 The fact that I am writing this is
> way too much. I also apologize to this group for having to communicate
> to this vendor via this group. It is just unreasonable how difficult
> this.

I agree that it's unreasonable.  There's also no need to apologize to us.
We all recognize (from past transactions Robert's been involved in) that
this Newsgroup is the only really effective way of communicating with him.
If he spent less time promoting his online business in Newsgroups while
deriding others in the trade, and more time *servicing* his customers he'd
be far better off.  What's really funny is that he's always quick to judge
others based on little more than pure conjecture and almost no first hand
knowledge of the individual or company he's slamming...