Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

All of those could certainly be true. However, since he seemed to be saying
that he has tried to call the company with no response, and since I see
untold examples of this kind of situation, I assumed the worst (rightly or
wrongly). Perhaps it's my attitude that is becoming somewhat jaded since I
unlock quite a number of boards weekly for other alarm companies and
occasionally for end users. And the situation locally seems to be getting
worse not better.

You are correct in your unwritten assumption that there are two sides to
every story. Perhaps this gentleman could elaborate a bit more on his
particular situation (at which point, if I'm wrong, I'll gladly "eat
crow"....)

RHC