Re: Window Security Recommendations

Uh oh........ Looks like the Bass "Bob Worthy is a respected member"
train is at the end of the line.

How much longer before you start attacking Bob Worthy, Pinky?
Worthy knows you're a bullshit artist, and you're pissed because he
didn't support your false claims. Last week you thought Worthy was the
greatest thing since sliced bread, but now that he disagrees with you
will you start attacking him? I know you were biting the old tubby
tongue when you typed your response, but history says you're going to
implode any day now. It's impossible for you to keep your nastiness
inside. You're about to burst. C'mon Bass, don't make us wait. We know
it's going to happen anyway. Avoid the Xmas rush and start posting how
after further investigation you found out that Bob Worthy is the ASA
mole.
Tick tick tick tick tick...............time is running out. Can't hold
the flood of hatred back any longer can you?