Re: Advice on sensors, please

And along with all that Frank has pointed out, are you familiar with the
powers of Microwave and how to adjust and test this feature? Using dual
technology is the proper thing to do, but don't think that you can just lick
it and stick it. They can be just as prone to false alarms, as other
sensors, if not properly set up.