Re: Advice on sensors, please

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ZdSue.2354$gr.1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> And along with all that Frank has pointed out, are you familiar with the
> powers of Microwave and how to adjust and test this feature? Using dual
> technology is the proper thing to do, but don't think that you can just
> lick
> it and stick it. They can be just as prone to false alarms, as other
> sensors, if not properly set up.

Bob's right.  Motion sensors that incorporate microwave technology have to
be properly located and set up.  They're quite finicky.  If you spend two
hours on the phone with one of the posters here though, I'm given to
understand that he'll give you all the knowledge and experience of his 24,
26, 27, 31 years of being "in the trade".  After all, installing and laying
out a home security system isn't "rocket science"...  :-))