Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > Bob, here's another little tidbit of information that ought to go hand
> > and hand with public availability of security systems blueprints.
> >
> > Well here's REALLY scary for ya.
> > I've heard that some of the Central Station software companies are
> > going to India to set up central stations there. Want to guess why?
>
> Central station software companies? Really?

I'd guess that they aren't the ones actually setting up the centrals,
but their employees are going there to help whoever.

> > How about  ***** "outsourcing" central station monitoring ******
> > !!!!!!!!!!
>
> > Just think. Not only can some terroist here in the states get the plans
> > of some Senators home, but they can get his code word and other
> > security information from their brother in law who works for a central
> > station in India whose population is ..........  WHAT Percent Muslim?
>
> 12% according to the CIA however I can't think of any central station
> operator who has plans of some senators home available to view.

Come on Mark. Man ........ who ties your shoes for you in the morning?

If plans have to be submitted here in the states in order to do an
alarm system and it is public information .......... and ............
someone in a foreign based central station  ..........

Uhhhh .... get it?