Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

> > Central station software companies? Really?
>
> I'd guess that they aren't the ones actually setting up the centrals,
> but their employees are going there to help whoever.

No doubt about that

> > 12% according to the CIA however I can't think of any central station
> > operator who has plans of some senators home available to view.
>

> Come on Mark. Man ........ who ties your shoes for you in the morning?

The CIA

> If plans have to be submitted here in the states in order to do an
> alarm system and it is public information .......... and ............
> someone in a foreign based central station  ..........
>
> Uhhhh .... get it?

The fact that plans for the building may be public information doesn't have
any bearing on where the central station is, you could have that problem
with a local station

In fact I'd say you have less of a chance of problems with Gunga Din in
Bangalore than you would with Jerry in the station next door to you