Re: Seeeking link for HAI OmniPro II Web-link software.

> I already had...like I said I was in the middle
> of installing it when he got a bug up his...

That's not uncommon.  Plenty of times clients will tell a friend they're
having a system installed and the friend will rave about some system or
feature.  The next thing you know the client asks about making a change.
Almost invariably this occurs after you've got the agreed upon system half
installed.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass