Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

I detest Bass more than anyone here, BUT I'd be upset if he departed
the newsgroup. His bullshit stories are so absurd they make for great
comedy.
Remember years back when Bass was screaming bloody murder about
unlicensed companies, and companies that fail to comply with state
laws? Watching him squirm is way too entertaining, and besides, if he
left then Rojas wouldn't follow thru on his promise to break a foot off
in Pinky's ass.