Re: TQ installer needed

"CCTV" <onehappyindian@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Q7Kwe.124743$El.100352@xxxxxxxxxxx
>I would like to setup an alarm company in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver)
>and would like to have a TQ installer come aboard for licensing.
>Commission, plus coordinating installs.  Suits semi retired.

Having an employee as a "nexus" for your licensing isn't a good idea.  If he
decides to leave, you're left with nothing but a nasty letter from Security
Programs that informs you your company's license will be cancelled/suspended
until a suitable replacement is found.  I'd suggest using licensed
subcontractors.  As long as you have someone knowledgeable to quote your
installations, you're far better off.  There are a number of individuals
that make themselves available for hire in this manner.  Contact Tried, ADI,
or Burtek.  Good luck!!!