Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

no wires showing wrote:
> I detest Bass more than anyone here,

I doubt it.

> BUT I'd be upset if he departed
> the newsgroup.

You see, in my version of detest, I'd rather he not only leave the
group but that he did so because he died a long and painful death of
cancer of the eyes. People who intentionally act as he does are not fit
to exist ......... at all. There are too many nice people in the world
to have it tainted by even one such as him. The slimey arrogant SOB,
needs to be brought to his knees and made to grovel as if it were his
favorite pastime.

>His bullshit stories are so absurd they make for great
> comedy.

Unfortunately, here, in this venue, with a constant change of
participants, he can perpetuate his facade and masquerade as qualifying
as a memeber of the human race. This is the only fourm that will allow
him to display his true character with no immediate retribution. He
can't do it as easily in real life, because there are people that will
either ignore him or ........ more dangerously ........ retaliate.
Here, there is the least amount of risk for him. However........ even
here, it is becoming apparent that his conduct has come to the
attention of those who CAN do something. It's interesting watching him
dance and jiggle around, keeping up the false bravado, in a righteous
appearing, pretense.

> Remember years back when Bass was screaming bloody murder about
> unlicensed companies, and companies that fail to comply with state
> laws? Watching him squirm is way too entertaining, and besides, if he
> left then Rojas wouldn't follow thru on his promise to break a foot off
> in Pinky's ass.

Jim may be a New Yorker, but I do think the slow pace of Florida, has
somewhat mellowed him. I think it has to do with a virus that he's
contracted, that is contained in old installation manuals. Anyway, I
don't think anyone would  have a problem breaking their foot off up
Pinko's ass. Since he thinks he's perfect in every way, we must
conclude that he's also a perfect asshole......... Ergo  how could one
miss?