Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

mikey wrote:
> Okay.
>
> We have the true story on the "murdering woman with car" thing and my feel
> is that it could have happened top ANY OF US HERE and I think it should be
> put to rest and not spoken of again, 'nuff said?

Never gonna happen.

Bass's history in this group and in his life has been a total sham.
He's spent years here and in reality defaming, people, acting without
concern for individuals opinions and completely immersed in his own
ego. He's spent more time in Usenet and in his life, having to make
excuses and lying by innuendo because of his history of total lack of
regard for others. OR ... in other words, allowing his over inflated
ego blind him to the effects his conduct has on others. The death of
that woman was his fault because of his lack of good judgement. One can
have lack of concern about their own well being but, even though one
doesn't control what others do, one does take responsibility for others
who may be affected by their lack of care. How many people do you know
who've been responsible for someones death?  Can it happen to anyone?
Yeh sure. But if someone had run into Bass's auto and the woman was
killed, that's one thing. But it was HIS lack of judgement and
unconcern for the responsibility he'd taken by having her as a
passenger in his car. You'd think that something like that would have
taught him a lesson, but Naaaaah, he simply continues his life,
continues showing his lack of concern for others, continues doing what
ever the hell pleases him ....... damn the consequences. And to this
day he continues having to explain his conduct or is constantly having
to avoid having to do so. He has to tell half truths or makes up more
unverifiable lies to cover his uncontrolable narcissism.

Forget what he's done to that woman? To the person he pulled the gun
on? To what he's done to people in Usenet? Nosireee! That's what he's
all about. Stepping on others, without any regard, as long as he does
what he wants to do. He got caught with the results of his disregard
for others when he killed that woman. Same results with the gun
incident. Now the only place that he can get away with acting like a
complete asshole, with out receiving any consequences, is in Usenet. In
real life, he's been busted and can't get away with a damn thing. He's
a felon and deservidly so. How many felons do you know?  He deceives
the people that he meets every day by making them think he's a real
nice guy. But then ...... none of them know him and his history as he's
known here. He's living a sham of a life, constantly having to hide the
results of his uncontrolable ego.

You can forget what ever you please. But,he's a rotten to the core,
nasty SOB, and is intentionally so. Over long periods of time, here in
Usenet, he thinks that eventually everyone is going to overlook what a
loathsome misfit he really is and has been his whole life.

You can bet that's never gonna happen.

> Now... what about the gun, Bob?

Do you really think he's ever going to let everyone know what a total
misfit he really is? How much worse can he be? Details about the gun
incident will never excuse what he did. Again, how many people do you
know have pulled a gun on someone? I've made the comparison before and
it still fits. Bass is a pretty smart guy .......... so was Hannibal
Lector