Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

no wires showing wrote:
> Don't sugarcoat it Jim. Tell us what you really think about him :-)

I can only fit 4000 characters in each message.

I find it appropriate that it appears as if the "noose" is slowly
closing.

But I also find it only a fair and just demise for someone with such a
sinister psyche.

Someone who's found it somehow productive, and apealing to have all but
perfected the wasteful art of having to balance his venomous conduct
with a facade of righteousness. All but a very few people I've ever met
would I consider basically bad and unsavory. Most appear to have found
that's it's easier and more beneficial to be nice. In Bass, you see his
constant struggle to over come his innate
inequity by blaming others because they respond to his ego driven need
to incite and ridicule others. This puts him constantly one step away
from disaster or threat, of one sort or another ..... personally or
leagally. Just like Hanible, imagine what he could have accomplished
had he put his intelligence to better use.

The view that everyone here has of his personal life, history and his
history in Usenet, is his true Testimony.